Thursday, October 22, 2009

J...




Jelly Beans. Jumping Jacks. Jolly ol' Saint Nick. Jell-o. Judicious. Jack-fruit. Juxtapose. Jack White. Japanese food. Jicama. Jesus. John Lennon. Juniper. Jumper. Joyus. Joel. Jalapeno. Joke. Juice. Juicy Juice. Jerk-face. Jaundice. Jasmine. JuJu Bee. Jugular. Java. Janice Joplin. Justice of the Peace. Just out of reach. Just in time. Just my luck. Just in case. Just for good measure. Just because. Jab. Jabberwocky. Jealous. Jewels. Jimi Hendrix. Jekyll. Je ne sais qoui. Jay-Z. Jam. Jerusalem. Jazz. Joint. Jail. Jinx.

Just thought I would use this entry to see how many J words I could think of in 2 minutes.

Try it.

(Because K is going to be Killer, and I can't wait to get to it!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

J could also stand for Jealous. Because everyone will be totally jealous of my amazing Halloween costume coming up in a week. Yay!

Anonymous said...

J is for Jumping Joy Jenkins