Monday, February 22, 2010

Today I begin a New Order


Not the band, although I do love me some New Order. But I need a new order to this blog-digity.

So here it is. The Big Reveal, The order I will be going in is, drum roll please....

We are going: Back to Alphabetical Order.
I know, big deal, but hey, it was working well for me. Plus, it will work out well when I publish my book in the future, which will incidentally also be in alphabetical order.

So get ready for a rockin' good time with the amazing Alphabet!
(I may even throw a little Italian in there.)

Arrivederci for now! 



Awaiting arrival of the entry? Stay tuned, more tasty treats, good eats and sweet sensations to come. Only this time, I'll be slightly more qualified.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your are such a tease!

Anonymous said...

Sound's great to me. Love the picture of the beets. Dad